Tablet dedicated to KYC
Coppernic provides a complete SDK for its devices.
For each specific feature, developers have access to a sample application and full documentation.
- Barcode reader
- Documentation and code examples are available here:ScanSample.
- Fingerprint Capture
- RFID reader
- Documentation and code examples are available here: SeosSample.
- PCSC : Smartcard reader
- Documentation and code examples are available here: PcscSample.
All operating system packages can be found on the website of Copperpro.
- You must have adb installed on your computer.
- you must be familiar with adb and know how to install an operating system on an Android platform.
- OTA (This method uses the OTA (Over The Air) package.)
- – Get the OTA package on copperpro’s website.
- – Restart IdPlatform in recovery mode: Home restart recovery.
- – On the recovery page, select update adb.
- – On your computer, run adb sideload [PACKAGE_FILE] (replace [PACKAGE_FILE] with the name of your package).
- – When the update is complete, restart the device.
- Fastboot (If the previous method fails, try this one, it uses the fastboot package).
- – Get the fastboot package from the copperpro website.
- – Unpack the package and go to the uncompressed folder.
- – Restart IdPlatform in fastboot mode: adb reboot fastboot.
- – On your computer, run the flash.sh script.
- – If you are a Windows user, do not hesitate to update the flash script.